Where Beautiful Minds Grow
What is Early Intervention (EI)
Early intervention consists of services and supports designed to help families with children who have developmental delays or disabilities. Early intervention builds upon the natural learning occurring in those first few years. It is a process that promotes collaboration among parents, service providers, and others significantly involved with your child.
Early Intervention (Birth – 3 years old)
- Helps children with disabilities develop and learn to their fullest potential
- Enhances each family’s capacity to meet the developmental needs of their child in the settings where children would be if they did not have a disability
- Respects the family’s strengths, values, diversity and competencies and answers families’ questions about their child’s development
- Supports communities to become more aware of the gifts and abilities of all its children
- Helps prevent the need for more and costly intervention in the future
Our goal at Beautiful Beginnings is to prepare children for the next stage of their lives through the development of motor abilities, thinking skills and healthy interactions with their peers. Beautiful Beginnings Child Development Services is committed to ensuring that your child receives the best possible early intervention services so that they may become his/her best possible self
Who We Are
From language and literacy development to social skills and creative expression, children are constantly exposed to new activities and environments. We build on the strengths and interests of each special child to help build a solid foundation where they can develop their futures.
Why Choose Beautiful Beginnings
Beautiful Beginnings licensed and committed professionals will use our family-centered approach to work diligently with families to create the best-individualized plan using to guide every child with our early intervention services to help them achieve his/her highest social and academic potential.